Sunday, February 19, 2012

array

hi,
I am having problem with inserting the progress data
to crystal report.
I am using Progress Database with Merant Progress SQL
driver. In my db, I have a table with a field defined
as extent 5.
it has the following values: 12 23 345 12 23. When I
place the field on the crystal report it displays
"12233451223". How am I suppose to make CR to display
every value seperately.
thanks in advance.

fatihadd command in the CR like this

select
( "PUB"."salesrep"."RepName" ) As Name,
( "PUB"."salesrep"."Region" ) As Region,
( PRO_ELEMENT("PUB"."salesrep"."MonthQuota",1,1) ) As January,
( PRO_ELEMENT("PUB"."salesrep"."MonthQuota",2,2) ) As February
FROM "PUB"."salesrep"

and than in the CR design drop field

name region January February

thanks all

No comments:

Post a Comment