Saturday, February 25, 2012

AS 2005 browse cube problem

I have successfully deployed an Analysis Services Project on Analysis
Server 2005 with SP1. However, when I try to browse the cube using
either BI studio or SQL Server management studio, everything stucks.
Dimensions browsing and cube processing works fine!
Any ideas?
Thanks, MakisYou can use Profiler to trace against Analysis Services with 2005. I suggest
you give that a try to examine what is happening behind the scenes
David Lundell
Principal Consultant and Trainer
www.MutuallyBeneficial.com
David@.MutuallyBeneficial.com
<gmarketos@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1147262990.507126.46230@.j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I have successfully deployed an Analysis Services Project on Analysis
> Server 2005 with SP1. However, when I try to browse the cube using
> either BI studio or SQL Server management studio, everything stucks.
> Dimensions browsing and cube processing works fine!
> Any ideas?
> Thanks, Makis
>|||Thank you David for your answer.
After all I realized that my firewall created the problem.
Makis
David Lundell wrote:[vbcol=seagreen]
> You can use Profiler to trace against Analysis Services with 2005. I sugge
st
> you give that a try to examine what is happening behind the scenes
> --
> David Lundell
> Principal Consultant and Trainer
> www.MutuallyBeneficial.com
> David@.MutuallyBeneficial.com
> <gmarketos@.gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1147262990.507126.46230@.j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment