Sunday, March 25, 2012

ASP SQL Server slow connection

I just migrated the database and web pages from one machine to another
machine. The speed of the original web pages are faster than the current
one. I think there is no problem on the web pages, but maybe the setting
problem in IIS or SQL Server
I wonder if anything to do on IIS or SQL Server settings'This thread is active in other groups still.
Ray at work
"John Davis" <jrefactor@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:e2myQeJfDHA.2292@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I just migrated the database and web pages from one machine to another
> machine. The speed of the original web pages are faster than the current
> one. I think there is no problem on the web pages, but maybe the setting
> problem in IIS or SQL Server
> I wonder if anything to do on IIS or SQL Server settings'
>|||Hello,
Try this KB article :
FIX: Connection to SQL Server Database Using IP Address Is Unusually
Slow
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=300420
Regards,
Paul Lynch
MCSE

No comments:

Post a Comment