Sunday, March 25, 2012

ASP...

Let say I pass values from first page to second page using a form, how can I
retain the value in the corresponding area (text, radio button, texarea, dro
p
down menu)in the first page when i press the back button on the second page.
--
regards seowhuaYou've posted to the wrong newsgroup - this is for SQL Server, not ASP
programming. I'd try posting your question to one of the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.* newsgroups. (Ditto for your
"ASP Calendar..." post too.)
*mike hodgson*
blog: http://sqlnerd.blogspot.com
seowhua wrote:

>Let say I pass values from first page to second page using a form, how can
I
>retain the value in the corresponding area (text, radio button, texarea, dr
op
>down menu)in the first page when i press the back button on the second page
.
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment