Monday, February 13, 2012

Area Chart - urgent Help

I have an Area Chart with four different values plotted on it, as 25th
Percentile, Median value, 75th Percentile and the Customer data.
Now that with SP1, we can specify FILL color, it has become very useful on
this Area chart. (mind you this is Simple Area chart).
However, in certain cases where the customer data completely falls above say
25th Percentile, the whole FILL area of 25th Percentile is overlapped with
the Customer data (and overtaken by Customer FIll color)
SO, I used for customer data, the background color as <Transparent>.
It works absolutely perfect (and as per the color I specify and the border)
in the LAYOUT window, but unfortunately, in the Preview Window it just messes
up..! (and so does when I actually deploy this chart on the Report Server)
I do not understand, why is the display in <Preview Window> any different
from the <Layout window> '
Pls. guide.Please read my responses on your other thread.
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Kam" <Kam@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:64445861-60E1-407D-839F-7BA0F16BDCD4@.microsoft.com...
> I have an Area Chart with four different values plotted on it, as 25th
> Percentile, Median value, 75th Percentile and the Customer data.
> Now that with SP1, we can specify FILL color, it has become very useful on
> this Area chart. (mind you this is Simple Area chart).
> However, in certain cases where the customer data completely falls above
say
> 25th Percentile, the whole FILL area of 25th Percentile is overlapped with
> the Customer data (and overtaken by Customer FIll color)
> SO, I used for customer data, the background color as <Transparent>.
> It works absolutely perfect (and as per the color I specify and the
border)
> in the LAYOUT window, but unfortunately, in the Preview Window it just
messes
> up..! (and so does when I actually deploy this chart on the Report Server)
> I do not understand, why is the display in <Preview Window> any different
> from the <Layout window> '
> Pls. guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment