Monday, February 13, 2012

Arial Narrow not working in .pdf

I'm trying to create a report using Arial Narrow with bold, italics and
underline and the font just isn't showing up in .pdf (I'm getting a different
font). I've installed (and rebooted) the four Arial Narrow fonts that came
with MS Office to the Report Server and I'm still not having any luck. Any
advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!Do you also have Arial Narrow installed on the pc you open the PDF on? Since
RepSvcs cannot embed fonts in PDF documents, you need to have the font
installed both on the server and wherever you open the PDF.
You could also try redeploying the reports after installing the fonts, just
in case.
If none of this helps, you might be having the same problem as I'm having at
the moment. I have Gill Sans installed on the server, but for some reason
RepSvcs keeps reverting to MS Sans Serif when rendering the PDF.
hth
--Rolf
"JSI" wrote:
> I'm trying to create a report using Arial Narrow with bold, italics and
> underline and the font just isn't showing up in .pdf (I'm getting a different
> font). I've installed (and rebooted) the four Arial Narrow fonts that came
> with MS Office to the Report Server and I'm still not having any luck. Any
> advice would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment