Thursday, February 16, 2012

Arithmetic overflow error for data type smallint, value = 46080

Hello friends, in this moments I have a problem with my Ms Sql server 2000,
at the enterprise manager I can't see the databases, a message error
"Arithmetic overflow error for data type smallint, value = 46080" appears,
but the server is seems to be still working, what it is?
Regards,
Jesús R.Hi
You may want to run SQL profiler to see what is being run by Enterprise
manager.
It could be similar (but not necessarily the same thing as!) to
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;234028
Also check the version of SQL Server http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2160.
John
"Jesus Brito" wrote:
> Hello friends, in this moments I have a problem with my Ms Sql server 2000,
> at the enterprise manager I can't see the databases, a message error
> "Arithmetic overflow error for data type smallint, value = 46080" appears,
> but the server is seems to be still working, what it is?
> Regards,
> Jesús R.
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment