Monday, February 13, 2012

Arithmetic overflow

Hello.
On one my box (Win2k + SP2, MSSQL 2000 EE + SP2) I have some problem.
Suddenly i became to recive error "Arithmetic overflow occurred." Even if i
run "use db".
I haven't any error in logs.
I will be glad any suggestions.
Dmitry Burtsev [burtsev@.removethis.km.ru]Hi,Dima
Let's start with why don't you apply SP3 yet?
What are you doing when you get the error? Please show us your query,table
structutre.
"Burtsev Dmitry" <burtsev@.removethispart.km.ru> wrote in message
news:eC4sbqT0EHA.1188@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hello.
> On one my box (Win2k + SP2, MSSQL 2000 EE + SP2) I have some problem.
> Suddenly i became to recive error "Arithmetic overflow occurred." Even if
i
> run "use db".
> I haven't any error in logs.
> I will be glad any suggestions.
>
> --
> Dmitry Burtsev [burtsev@.removethis.km.ru]
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment